NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2010 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon all Americans to observe this month by fighting prejudice and discrimination in their own lives and everywhere it exists.IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-eighth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand ten, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-fourth.BARACK OBAMA
- The first method of dating has been in use some ten times as long as the second and is recognized all around the world.
- The second method of dating will come to a state of irrelevance one day if the earth stands long enough, because no earthly kingdom or republic is permanent.
- The first method of dating will have relevance till the referenced Lord returns. He was the beginning of that calendar system and He will be the end of it, as well as of all measured time.
- That Lord referenced by President Obama will be the one with whom Obama and you and I will come face to face on that great day when measured time has ended. He is the one Who will decide whether or not we are worthy of death on that day in which eternity begins.
- Following the very last date marked by and as “the year of our Lord” there will never be another pronouncement of pride in sin, for every knee shall bow to God in that day (Romans 14:11).
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them (Romans 1: 26-32).