Mother/Daughter Bible Study—Part Ten
Between the Two of You:
Adult/Adult Study (If you are an altogether adult mother-daughter team)
Discuss or email back and forth your thoughts on the following:
- Read about the ostrich in Job 39:13-17. Why does she leave her eggs for other creatures to destroy? How are some human mothers today void of wisdom?
- Research those officials who are running for elected offices in your area(s) this election season. Determine which ones are pro-life. Choose one pro-life candidate or elected official. Write him/her a letter and express your support for his/her pro-life stance.
Adult/Teen Study (If you are a mom and teen daughter team)
1. Watch the following video together and discuss:
Adult/Child Study (if you are a mom and child team)
(Be sure you tell your daughter, in age-appropriate terms, the material from the last post about Athaliah.)
- Discuss with your daughter the difference in killing an animal, like a fish for supper, and taking the life of a human. Talk about the eternal nature of the soul that God placed within man. Read Genesis 1:26, 27 and notice how man was different from the animals.
- Read Exodus 1:15-22 and talk about the cruel king who wanted to kill the Hebrew babies. Talk about how that babies are the most innocent of all people. Elicit a commitment from your daughter that she will do all she can to protect all babies who may be in danger throughout her lifetime.