PTP Digging Deep Spark at West Huntsville is now less than a month away. Lots of you have told me about travel plans and exciting meet-ups for fellowship! I’m so happy that you are coming. So many people are working hard to make this happen and we are thankful for each one who is contributing. We have around 450 registered at this point, some from at least as far away as the Bahamas and California. It promises to strengthen and edify. I can’t wait!
I’ll be updating via this blog, but, for now, just a few things to know before your arrival:
1. There’s still time to get info and register here: https://polishingthepulpit.com/spark/But hurry! Registration will close on 8/14.
2. Ladies, if you plan to do the craft activity with Shannon and Sophia Bond (Monday at 12:25 pm), please let us know ahead of time by sending your name and the number of ladies/girls for whom you’d like to reserve a spot to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 14th. The cost for this will be just $2.00 per person and you will leave with a very cute item for your fall home decor! (You can pay this small supply fee on site.)
3. The Sunday lunch plan has been changed due to an expected overflow crowd on Sunday morning. (That’s a good problem!). We will be serving take-away sack lunches for visitors only who have already registered for lunch that day. Your lanyard will be marked to indicate that you are among those who have registered for lunch. You are welcome to enjoy your lunch in our fellowship hall or under our outdoor pavilion as weather and room permits. Because of this wonderful problem of a burgeoning crowd, we have closed the registration for Sunday lunch, as of this time. Please note also that we welcome you to snack and drink through the SPARK days in our fellowship hall/pavilion areas only.
4. We are asking that all visitors (those not members at West Huntsville) stop by the registration table in the main foyer to sign in and receive your packet at some point during the first day of your arrival.
5. Diggers, please note that the 2020-21 review session (Monday at 9:00 am), the awards/reveal session (Monday at 2:00 pm), and the Introductory 2021-22 session (Tuesday at 9:00) will be live-streamed from www.westhuntsville.org. All other SPARK sessions will be archived for future use by Gospel Broadcasting Network and Polishing the Pulpit. Books and shirts will be available after 2:50 pm on Monday.
6. Books will be sold by both The Colley House and Publishing Designs throughout the program.